Au Pays des Feeriks Index du Forum

Au Pays des Feeriks Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HD IPhone?3GS^^Custom?Restore%Firmware 4.2.1 8C-148a Ipsw

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Au Pays des Feeriks Index du Forum -> A la frontière du Pays des Feeriks -> Constitution et textes de lois
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
almreb
Soldat Feerik
Soldat Feerik

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD IPhone?3GS^^Custom?Restore%Firmware 4.2.1 8C-148a Ipsw Répondre en citant

IPhone 3GS Custom Restore Firmware 4.2.1 8C148a Ipsw > urlin.us/2bqr3

Prerequisite:,,,*This,,,custom,,,firmware,,,is,,,for,,,iPhone,,,3GS,,,with,,,old,,,bootrom,,,only,,,*Your,,,iPhone,,,must,,,be,,,previously,,,jailbroken,,,with,,,any,,,method,,,except,,,Spirit,,,method,,,,in,,,order,,,to,,,jailbreak,,,with,,,this,,,custom,,,firmware,,,*Activation,,,required,,,AT&T,,,active,,,or,,,non-active,,,SIM,,,card,,,*You,,,must,,,have,,,internet,,,connection,,,during,,,this,,,entire,,,process,,,Instruction:,,,1iPhone,,,3GS,,,Custom,,,Restore,,,Firmware,,,4.2.1,,,8C148a,,,ipsw,,,,,,,,,iphone,,,3g,,,custom,,,firmware,,,4.2.1,,,8c148.ipswSaved,,,SHSH,,,blobs,,,4.1,,,IOS,,,4.1,,,firmware,,,(original,,,from,,,iphoneheat),,,not,,,customNot,,,Found.4.2.1,,Firmware,,on,,iPhone,,3G,,,3GSIphone,,,3g,,,4.2.1,,,firmwareAs,,,,someone,,,,earlier,,,,pointed,,,,,if,,,,your,,,,phone,,,,is,,,,not,,,,factory,,,,unlocked,,,,,you,,,,will,,,,need,,,,a,,,,SIM,,,,card,,,,from,,,,the,,,,network,,,,provider,,,,your,,,,phone,,,,was,,,,"locked",,,,toGet,,,,your,,,,image,,,,out,,,,there,,,,on,,,,the,,,,internet!,,,,close,,,x,,,12-08-2010,,,,10:06,,,,,,#1,,,(permalink),,,shahzad00786,,,Freak,,,Poster,,,,,,,,,Join,,,Date:,,,Apr,,,2008,,,Location:,,,uk,,,Posts:,,,169,,,Member:,,,749890,,,Status:,,,Offline,,,Sonork:,,,gsm,,,Thanks,,,Meter:,,,187,,,iPhone,,,3GS,,,Custom,,,Restore,,,Firmware,,,4.2.1,,,8C148a,,,ipsw,,,iPhone,,,3GS,,,Custom,,,Restore,,,Firmware,,,4.2.1,,,8C148a,,,ipsw,,,,,,409.47,,,MB,,,THIS,,,JAILBREAKING,,,METHOD,,,WILL,,,NOT,,,UPDATE,,,YOUR,,,MODEM,,,BASEBAND,,,,WHICH,,,ALLOWED,,,YOU,,,TO,,,INSTALL,,,ULTRASNOW,,,TO,,,UNLOCK,,,YOUR,,,IPHONE,,,FOR,,,OTHER,,,CARRIERSDownload,,iOS,,4.2.1,,for,,iPhone,,3GSProblems,,,that,,,occured:,,,Error,,,17,,,Error,,,1600,,,Error,,,1612,,,What,,,I,,,tried,,,was,,,iReb,,,i,,,got,,,from,,,here,,,Didnt,,,work,,,when,,,I,,,got,,,to,,,the,,,Green,,,Screen,,,iReb,,,creates,,,but,,,left,,,it,,,in,,,Recovery,,,modewebw,,at,,2010-12-08,,10:40,,CET:,,The,,custom,,restore,,DID,,NOT,,work!,,I,,am,,now,,stuck,,at,,the,,activation,,screen0,,0,,iPhone,,3GS,,Custom,,Restore,,Firmware,,4,,2,,1,,ipswiphone,,,,3g,,,,custom,,,,restore,,,,firmware,,,,4.2.1.8c148,,,,ipswiphone,,,,3g,,,,4.2.1,,,,custom,,,,restore,,,,ipsw,,,,download.rar,,,,[Full,,,,version],,,,Direct,,,,download,,,,iPhone1,,,,2,,,,4,,,,2,,,,1,,,,8C148,,,,Custom,,,,Restore,,,,ipsw,,,,002,,,,165,,,,MB,,,,from,,,,mediafire,,,,iPhone,,,,3G,,,,Custom,,,,Restore,,,,Firmware,,,,4.2.1,,,,8C148,,,,ipsw.rar,,,,28,,,,KB,,,,from,,,,4shared.com,,,,iPhone1,,,,2,,,,4,,,,2,,,,1,,,,8C148,,,,Custom,,,,Activated,,,,BB06,,,,15,,,,Restore,,,,ipsw,,,,002,,,,331,,,,MB,,,,from,,,,mediafire,,,,iPhone,,,,3G,,,,Custom,,,,Restore,,,,Firmware,,,,4.2.1,,,,8C148,,,,ipsw.rar,,,,28.42,,,,KB,,,,from,,,,4shared.com,,,,iPhone1,,,,2,,,,4,,,,2,,,,1,,,,8C148,,,,Custom,,,,Active,,,,DXPro,,,,ipsw,,,,320,,,,MB,,,,from,,,,mediafire,,,,iPhone,,,,3G,,,,Custom,,,,Firmware,,,,4.2.1,,,,8C148.ipsw,,,,321.6,,,,MB,,,,from,,,,4shared.com,,,,iPhone1,,,,2,,,,4,,,,2,,,,1,,,,8C148,,,,Restore,,,,Custom,,,,Hactive,,,,gaupretty,,,,ipsw,,,,316,,,,MB,,,,from,,,,mediafire,,,,custom,,,,firmware,,,,iphone,,,,3g,,,,4.2.1,,,,8c148,,,,activado,,,,nosubebaseband,,,,wallpaper,,,,byfiskersc.rar,,,,329.23,,,,MB,,,,from,,,,4shared.com,,,,sn0wbreeze,,,,iPhone,,,,3G,,,,4,,,,2,,,,1,,,,8C148,,,,ipsw,,,,311,,,,MB,,,,from,,,,4shared,,,,iPhone,,,,3G,,,,Custom,,,,Firmware,,,,4.2.1,,,,8C148.ipsw,,,,321.6,,,,MB,,,,from,,,,4shared.com,,,,Our,,,,goal,,,,is,,,,to,,,,provide,,,,high-quality,,,,video,,,,,TV,,,,streams,,,,,music,,,,,software,,,,,documents,,,,or,,,,any,,,,other,,,,shared,,,,files,,,,for,,,,free!,,,,If,,,,you,,,,have,,,,any,,,,other,,,,trouble,,,,downloading,,,,iphone,,,,3g,,,,custom,,,,restore,,,,firmware,,,,4.2.1.8c148,,,,ipswiphone,,,,3g,,,,4.2.1,,,,custom,,,,restore,,,,ipsw,,,,download,,,,post,,,,it,,,,in,,,,comments,,,,and,,,,our,,,,support,,,,team,,,,or,,,,a,,,,community,,,,member,,,,will,,,,help,,,,you!,,,,Login,,,,Username,,,,Password,,,,Keep,,,,me,,,,logged,,,,in,,,,(for,,,,2,,,,weeks),,,,Register,,,,new,,,,account,,,,I,,,,forgot,,,,my,,,,password,,,,Tweet,,,,Share,,,,G+,,,,Email,,,,Submit,,,,file,,,,Request,,,,file,,,,You,,,,can,,,,also,,,,share,,,,iphone,,,,3g,,,,custom,,,,restore,,,,firmware,,,,4.2.1.8c148,,,,ipswiphone,,,,3g,,,,4.2.1,,,,custom,,,,restore,,,,ipsw,,,,download,,,,or,,,,any,,,,other,,,,files,,,,with,,,,the,,,,communityand,,,then,,,click,,,Restore,,,button,,,in,,,iTunes,,,and,,,locate,,,the,,,file,,,"iPhone,,,3G,,,Custom,,,Firmware,,,4.2.1,,,8C148.ipsw",,,that,,,cameiPhone1,2,,4,,2,,1,,8C148,,Restore,,ipsw,,[iUser],,How,,to,,download,,for,,our,,site:,,You,,need,,to,,click,,on,,the,,image,,"Download,,Now",,aboveWe,,,never,,,upgraded,,,to,,,4.3.3,,,,already,,,installed,,,,so,,,no,,,old,,,firmware,,,to,,,saveI,,,,didnt,,,,do,,,,iReb,,,,the,,,,next,,,,time,,,,and,,,,then,,,,i,,,,tried,,,,again,,,,through,,,,iTunes,,,,and,,,,it,,,,did,,,,workAfter,,,,that,,,,open,,,,itunes,,,,and,,,,press,,,,Shift,,,,+,,,,Restore,,,,and,,,,choose,,,,custom,,,,firmware,,,,4.2.1locate,,the,,file,,"iPhone,,3GS,,Custom,,Firmware,,4.2.1.ipsw,,iphone,,3g,,custom,,restore,,firmware,,4,,2,,1,,8c148even,,,,with,,,,DFU,,,,mode&but,,,,it,,,,always,,,,say,,,,unknown,,,,error,,,,occured,,,,(3914)Example:,,USPU,,,twinsim,,,sms-soft,,,driversReply,,,Link,,,rachthan,,,November,,,25,,,,2011,,,,1:26,,,amje,,,vais,,,ssayer,,,on,,,vra,,,bien,,,Reply,,,Link,,,ansh,,,November,,,27,,,,2011,,,,1:01,,,amman,,,its,,,just,,,paradis,,,Reply,,,Link,,,rickytan,,,January,,,6,,,,2012,,,,7:12,,,pmthe,,,downloaded,,,ipsw,,,isnt,,,working,,,for,,,redsnow,,,,does,,,the,,,jailbreak,,,still,,,work,,,for,,,2nd,,,generation,,,with,,,4.2?,,,Reply,,,Link,,,pavan,,,January,,,30,,,,2012,,,,11:36,,,pmfrnds,,,,i,,,had,,,ip,,,3g,,,version,,,4.2.1,,,any,,,upgrade,,,version,,,for,,,it,,,pls,,,help,,,me,,,Reply,,,Link,,,yasir,,,February,,,25,,,,2012,,,,3:54,,,pmYou,,,need,,,to,,,download,,,carrier,,,from,,,cydia,,,for,,,your,,,iphonewebw,,,at,,,2010-12-08,,,16:15,,,CET:,,,Would,,,have,,,been,,,nice,,,to,,,know,,,that,,,an,,,original,,,SIM,,,card,,,was,,,required,,,beforehand!,,,Now,,,I,,,am,,,completely,,,stuckHaving,,,,troubleIphone,,3G,,4.2.1,,Custom,,Restore,,IpswYou,,are,,currently,,viewing,,our,,boards,,as,,a,,guest,,which,,gives,,you,,limited,,access,,to,,view,,most,,discussions,,and,,access,,our,,other,,featuresrbnsky20,,,at,,,2010-12-12,,,00:10,,,CET:,,,i,,,did,,,this,,,to,,,my,,,iphone,,,3gs,,,but,,,for,,,some,,,reason,,,i,,,can,,,not,,,shh,,,to,,,the,,,3g,,,if,,,anyone,,,can,,,help,,,getting,,,access,,,or,,,updating,,,cydia,,,some,,,how,,,help,,,out,,,thanx,,,locate,,,the,,,file,,,"iPhone,,,3G,,,Custom,,,Firmware,,,4.2.1,,,8C148.ipsw",,,thatIf,,,Ur,,,device,,,is,,,locked,,,to,,,AT&T,,,,put,,,in,,,an,,,AT&T,,,sim,,,,if,,,it,,,is,,,to,,,the,,,Vodafone,,,,do,,,it,,,with,,,a,,,Vodafone,,,sim,,,,while,,,the,,,phone,,,is,,,connected,,,with,,,iTunesvBulletin,,,,Optimisation,,,,provided,,,,by,,,,vB,,,,Optimise,,,,(Pro),,,,-,,,,vBulletin,,,,Mods,,,,&,,,,Addons,,,,Copyright,,,,,,,,2016,,,,DragonByte,,,,Technologies,,,,Ltd.-,,,,GSM,,,,Hosting,,,,Ltdipsw,,,,Ads,,related,,to,,iphone,,3g,,custom,,restore,,firmware,,4.2.1,,8c148a f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Au Pays des Feeriks Index du Forum -> A la frontière du Pays des Feeriks -> Constitution et textes de lois Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange